Visitors will want to know who is on the other side of the page. Use this space to write about yourself, your site, your business, or anything you want. Use the testimonials below to quote others, talking about the same thing – in their own words.
This is sample content, included with the template to illustrate its features. Remove or replace it with your own words and media.
What People Say
The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.Walt Disney
It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.J. K. Rowling
Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.Dr. Seuss
Let’s build something together.
Here are some of our project preprints and publications:
1. Jain R., Gupta U. Sukumaran, R., Berman, J., Glorioso, C. Analysis of Tata-1mg data for COVID-19 2nd wave prediction in India. 10.13140/RG.2.2.17341.18407
2. Nandakishore, P. ,Liu, M., Prakash R., Gourneni, S., Sukumaran, R., Iyer, S., Berman, J. Glorioso, C. Deviations in Predicted COVID-19 cases in the US during early months of 2021 relate to rise in B.1.526 and its family of variants. medRxiv 2021.12.06.21267388
3. Shreyasvi Natraj, Nathan Yap, Malhar Bhide, Meng Liu, Agrima Seth, Leila Orszag, Pawan Nandakishore, Nina Rescic, Shanice Hudson, and Christin Glorioso. A COVID-19 Activity Risk Calculator as a Gamified Public Health Intervention. 10.13140/RG.2.2.23583.89765
4. Chhiari, A., Jeevan G., Jha, R., Liu, M., Berman J., Glorioso C. Accuracy of US CDC COVID-19 Forecasting Models. https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2022.04.20.22274097v1
5. Javier Álvarez, Carlos Baquero, Elisa Cabana, Jaya Prakash Champati, Antonio Fernández Anta, Davide Frey, Augusto García-Agúndez, Chryssis Georgiou, Mathieu Goessens, Harold Hernández, Rosa Lillo, Raquel Menezes, Raúl Moreno, Nicolas Nicolaou, Oluwasegun Ojo, Antonio Ortega, Jesús Rufino, Efstathios Stavrakis, Govind Jeevan, Christin Glorioso. Estimating Active Cases of COVID-19. Presented at the 2nd KDD Workshop on Data-driven Humanitarian Mapping: Harnessing Human-Machine Intelligence for High-Stake Public Policy and Resiliency Planning, August 15, 2021. https://arxiv.org/abs/2108.03284
6. Jesus Rufino, Carlos Baquero, Davide Frey, Christin A. Glorioso, Antonio Ortega, Nina Rescic, Julian Charles Roberts, Rosa E. Lillo, Raquel Menezes, Jaya Prakash Champati, and Antonio Fernandez Anta. Using Survey Data to Estimate the Impact of the Omicron Variant on Vaccine Efficacy against COVID-19 Infection. https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2022.01.21.22269636v1